- My corporate name is: Silvia Beltrán Ganga
- My NIF: 09348188E
- My SIRET: 91739932100012
- My registered office is located at: C/rio tajo 1345, urb el coto casar, el – Guadalajara (España)
- Email: email@example.com
- Its social activity is: Coaching Services
All of which are duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and for which Silvia Beltrán Ganga guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 have been applied.
This expresses my commitment to maintaining and ensuring safe business relationships through the protection of personal data and ensuring the right to privacy for each User of our Website.
1. WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
A small approach is important, so you should know that it would be any information related to a person that we provide when you visit our Website, in our case, name and email, and if you buy any product needing an invoice, we will ask for full address, name, surname, and ID or VAT number
Additionally, when you visit our Website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your internet access provider.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS
As set out in the regulations, we inform the USER that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the sole PURPOSE of:
- Sending electronic communications, such as newsletters, new entries, commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that Silvia Beltrán Ganga considers interesting for her USERS. The fields marked as mandatory are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
- Sale of training courses on Coaching Services.
- Sale of Coaching Services Coaching Services.
- Managing the subscriber and user list associated with the Website.
- Provide content on the blog.
- Directing its network of affiliates and merchants as well as collecting payments from them.
Likewise, we will be able to comply with the requirements requested by the USERS.
Only the owner will have access to their data; under no circumstances will this data be shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data has been collected, nor will I cede these data to a third party.
If you are over thirteen years old, you can register at https://www.sibega.com/en/ without the Consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens in the case that you are under 14 years old?
In this case, the Consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to be able to process your data
Warning: If you are under fourteen years of age and have not obtained the Consent of your parents, you cannot register on the Website, so we will deny your request in case we are aware of it.
Thanks to your Consent, we can process your data as a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the Website.
As you know, you can withdraw your Consent at any time.
2.3 CATEGORY OF DATA
The data collected at no time are specially protected but are classified as identifying data.
2.4 DATA RETENTION PERIOD
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request them to be deleted. Therefore, they will be kept while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, your data will delete with adequate security measures.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
Silvia Beltrán Ganga currently complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree
1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the proper use and handling of the User’s personal data.
From May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
Likewise, Silvia Beltrán Ganga informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask for your Consent as a USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of Silvia Beltrán Ganga and treated to attend your request and maintain the relationship that is established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the treatment of his data to inform him, by any means, including email, of the products and services of Silvia Beltrán Ganga.
In case of not authorizing the treatment of your data for the purpose mentioned above, the USER may exercise his right of opposition to the treatment of his data in the terms and conditions set out later in the section “Exercise of Rights”.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
Silvia Beltrán Ganga informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Likewise, Silvia Beltrán Ganga has established additional measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously monitoring, controlling, and evaluating the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES AND FORMS OF EXERCISE
Individuals who have provided their data through https://www.sibega.com/en/ can contact the owner of the Website to exercise the following rights free of charge:
- Right to withdraw Consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, and deletion of their data, and the right to limit or object to its processing.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to Silvia Beltrán Ganga, referencing “Data Protection,” specifying their data, proving their identity, and stating the reasons for their request at the following address:
- Silvia Beltrán Ganga
They can also exercise their rights through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right they wish to exercise in the subject.
6. EXTERNAL LINKS OR REFERENCES
As a service to our visitors, our Website may include links to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website.
Therefore, https://www.sibega.com/en/ does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites, https://www.sibega.com/en/, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our work, although the person in charge does not offer or market the information, content and services available on the linked sites on its own or through third parties, nor does it approve , supervises or controls in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them. https://www.sibega.com/en/ is not responsible in any case for the results that may arise to the User from accessing these links.
8. FILE MANAGERS AND TREATMENT MANAGERS
The data file manager is Silvia Beltrán Ganga.
As external treatment managers to the manager as mentioned earlier:
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of its activity, https://www.sibega.com/en/ uses the following providers under their respective privacy conditions.
- Hosting: Webempresa
- Web platform: WordPress.Org
- Messaging and newsletter services: MailerLite
- WordPress template platforms: GeneratePress
- Payment gateway: Woocommerce
- Payment platforms: Stripe, PayPal, Bizum, TPV Bancario
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google Analytics.
On https://www.sibega.com/en/ we also study our users’ preferences, demographic characteristics, traffic patterns, and other information to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertising notices.
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (for example, links or buttons) from their Website to https://www.sibega.com/en/ (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply the existence of relationships between
10. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR WISH TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can object to the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research, or satisfaction surveys at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it, following the instructions provided to you. Another easier way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please note that our systems may require a period of time that will not exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that you may continue to receive messages during this period.
Concerning the management of your data associated with the social profiles of Silvia Beltrán Ganga, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the user profiles. In relation to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that it can only be satisfied concerning that information under Silvia Beltrán Ganga.
Además podrá dejar de interactuar, seguir o recibir información de los perfiles sociales de Silvia Beltrán Ganga, eliminar los contenidos que dejen de interesarte o restringir con quien comparte sus conexiones, mediante los mecanismos estipulados en las diferentes redes sociales.
11. SYSTEMS FOR CAPTURING PERSONAL DATA
1) Subscription forms for content: within the Website, there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by MailerLite for the implementation of email marketing campaigns, subscription management, and sending newsletters
2) Comment form: The Website includes a form to comment on posts. The User will be able to post comments on published posts. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form for queries, suggestions, or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the User’s required information through the Website.
5) Sale of info products: Through the Website, info products can be purchased, in this case, data from the buyer [E.g (Name, surname, address, and email)] is required through the payment platforms already mentioned
6) Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by https://www.sibega.com/en/ from the Newsletter itself.
7) Tracking systems used on this site: Google (Analytics), on https://www.sibega.com/en/ The preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information as a whole are also studied to understand better who constitutes its audience and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertising notifications.
I will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with other parties. I can share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide you with some services.
On our Website, we offer links and services related to different social networks (for example, “Like” on Facebook). If you are a social network member and click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data with the information about your visit to that Website.
Therefore, it is convenient for you to inform yourself about the functions and policies on processing personal data of the respective social network if you access one of our websites with one of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
13. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by Silvia Beltrán Ganga in the form and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.